Healthy Snack Ideas - Peachy Peanut ButterPita Pockets is Delicious, nutritious, and sure to be a kid favorite.
Peachy Peanut Butter Pita Pockets Ingredients
- 2 medium whole wheat pita pockets
- 1/4 cup reduced fat chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 fresh peach, thinly sliced
How to make Peachy Peanut Butter Pita Pockets
- Cut pitas in half to make 4 pockets and warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds to make them more flexible.
- Carefully open each pocket and spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the inside walls.
- Fill with a combination of apple, banana, and peach slices.
- Serve at room temperature.