Marinated Crudites Ingredients:
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Approximately 8 cups assorted fresh vegetables – whole green beans, mushrooms, baby carrots, sugar snap peas, baby squash, yellow or red pepper strips, cauliflower florets, grape tomatoes, etc.
How to make Marinated Crudites
- Press the garlic cloves using a garlic press.
- Combine all ingredients, except vegetables, in a medium bowl and whisk to combine, or shake together in a covered dressing jar.
- Pour dressing over assorted fresh vegetables and marinate in a non-metallic container in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving.
- Drain vegetables thoroughly and place on a serving platter or vegetable tray.
- Makes a large vegetable tray.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/2-cup Serving:
- 45 calories,
- 2g total fat,
- 2g dietary fiber,
- 1g protein,
- 8g carbohydrate,
- 35mg sodium