Cool & Creamy Pumkin Pie Ingredients:
- 2 cups unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 3-1/2 cups lite frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix, sugar-free
- 1-1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
How to make Cool & Creamy Pumkin Pie
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, 2-1/2 cups whipped topping, pudding and spices.
- Beat with an electric mixer at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Spread evenly into graham cracker crust and top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Quick chill in the freezer for 10 minutes or until ready to serve. Store in the refrigerator.
- Makes 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
- 172 calories,
- 4g total fat,
- 2g protein,
- 32g carbohydrate