Maince Dish Ideas - Serve Burger in bread buns or with mashed potato and salad.
- 1lb or 450g lean minced beef or lamb
- 4oz or 110g breadcrumbs (4 slices)
- pinch mixed herbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- a little beaten egg
- pinch of salt if desired
- a little flour
How to make Burgers – Quick
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Bind with a little beaten egg.
- Shape mixture into round shapes with a little flour.
- Fry or grill gently on both sides over a low heat until well cooked.
- Drain off any excess fat if frying.