Healthy Dinner Ideas - Zucchini Sauté is vegetable side dish tastes lively and is fast to fix.
Zucchini Sauté Ingredients
- 1 1/4 pounds zucchini (about 3 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to make Zucchini Sauté
- Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then cut each half into 4 lengthwise sticks.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oregano and garlic, and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and lemon peel, and sauté for about 3 minutes until zucchini is lightly browned.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Serve warm.