- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (using a food processor with a shredding disc is ideal, or you can shred them by hand)
- coconut oil or bacon grease to pan-fry in (amount will vary)
How to Cook Zucchini Pancakes
- 1. Sift the coconut flour into the eggs and beat them together. Note: Coconut flour often has clumps, which is why we want to sift it. Mix in the shredded zucchini, sea salt & pepper.
- Use a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat with coconut oil or bacon grease coating the pan.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan in desired sized “cakes.” I made mine pretty large at roughly 4-6″ in diameter and cooked them one at a time but you can also make smaller ones and load up a pan with 3-4 at a time.
- Serve warm or at room temperature/on-the-go- alone or with sausage or bacon. Yum.
Add any other spices or fresh herbs that you like. Cilantro or basil would be a nice addition to these grain-free veggie pancakes.