Easy Snack Recipes Ideas - Veggie Tortilla Roll-Ups is enjoy fresh veggies and flavored cream cheese in an easy-to-eat wrap. Cut into thick slices and serve as a snack.
Veggie Tortilla Roll-Ups Ingredients
- 4 (7-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 8 tablespoons (½ cup) nonfat cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce or fresh chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper (red, green, orange, yellow, or a mixture)
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup diced canned green chiles
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives, drained
How to make Veggie Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Top with equal amounts of vegetables.
- Roll up tightly to enclose filling and serve.