Vegetable Quesadillas Recipe - These quesadillas make a great meatless meal for a healthy lunch. Serve with red or green salsa and light sour cream.
Vegetable Quesadillas Ingredients
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
How to Make Vegetable Quesadillas
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté bell pepper and corn until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add green onion and tomato; cook for several minutes more until heated through; stir in cilantro.
- Heat tortillas in a large skillet over high heat. Place equal amounts of cheese and vegetables on each tortilla; fold in half and continue to cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve while hot.