Dinner Healthy Recipe Ideas - Vegetable Chicken Enchiladas is Full of fresh vegetables and loaded with flavor.
|Vegetable Chicken Enchiladas|
Vegetable Chicken Enchiladas Ingredients
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 3/4 cup red enchilada sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) cans no salt added tomato sauce
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
How to make Vegetable Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté onion for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in chicken; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine enchilada sauce and tomato sauce in a small bowl; add 1/2 cup to vegetable and chicken mixture.
- Soften tortillas on the stovetop or in the microwave. Dip each tortilla in sauce and place equal amounts of vegetable and chicken mixture on one side. Roll up andplace in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove cover and sprinkle cheese over top; bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve while hot.