Dinner Healhty Ideas - Make your own restaurant-style fish tacos at home for a light and healthy dinner.
Simple Fish Tacos Ingredients
- 1 pound cod or white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ package taco seasoning
- 12 (6-inch) warmed corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes ½ cup nonfat sour cream taco sauce to taste lime wedges for serving (optional)
How to make Simple Fish Tacos
- In a medium bowl, combine fish, olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning mix; pour into a large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill tortillas with fish mixture.
- Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream, and taco sauce.
- Serve with lime wedge, if desired.