Dinner Healthy Ideas - Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Vegetables goes great with a crisp green salad.
Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Vegetables Ingredients
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes (about 3 potatoes), rinsed and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to make Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Vegetables
- In a medium pot, bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and green beans and cook for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Place olive oil and chicken breasts in a medium skillet; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add potatoes, carrots, green beans, and all remaining ingredients to skillet, except 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add remaining lemon juice to taste and serve.