Dessert Recipe Ideas - Peach Crumble is a light and healthy dessert that takes just minutes to prepare.
Peach Crumble Ingredients
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (15-ounce) cans juice packed peach slices, drained*
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
How to make Peach Crumble
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour peaches in the pan.
- In a small bowl, stir in cornstarch, vanilla, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; pour the mixture over peaches.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining cinnamon, oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter with a fork until crumbly; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until juices are thickened and bubbly, and topping is lightly browned.
- Serve while hot.