Dinner Healthy Ideas - Oven Wedge Fries is a tasty surprise for those who love fries.
Oven Wedge Fries Ingredients
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder and/or paprika
How to make Oven Wedge Fries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place potato wedges on the cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic with seasonings and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture over the top of the potato wedges.
- Bake wedges for about 7 minutes or until they start to brown. Flip wedges over. Sprinkle with the remaining mixture, and bake for another 7 minutes or until the wedges are browned and cooked through.
- Serve while hot.