Dinner Healthy Ideas - Mango Chicken Stir-Fry is Tender chunks of chicken team up with crisp peppers and sweet mangos in this colorful stir-fry.
Substitute half of the red bell pepper with green bell pepper for a more colorful dish.
Mango Chicken Stir-Fry Ingredients
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/4cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 2 mangos, pitted and cut into bite-size strips
- 1/4 cup toasted, slivered almonds ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
How to make Mango Chicken Stir-Fry
- Spray a large wok or skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sauté chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Add sauce and bell pepper to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Add the mango and almonds to the wok or skillet and cook until hot. Season with ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve each cup of stir-fry over 1/2 cup of brown rice.