Dinner Healthy Ideas - Make Herbed Vegetable Combo side dish a main meal by simply adding cooked slices of chicken breast or lean beef.
Herbed Vegetable Combo Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup celery, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
How to make Herbed Vegetable Combo
- Heat water in a medium pan. Add zucchini, squash, bell pepper, celery, and onion.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle seasonings over vegetables. Top with tomato wedges.
- Cover again and cook over low heat until tomato wedges are warm, about 2 minutes.
- Serve warm.