Healthy Lunch Ideas - Herbed Potato Salad is Fresh vegetables and a light vinaigrette give a lively flavor.
Herbed Potato Salad Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 8 potatoes), cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
How to make Herbed Potato Salad
- In a large pot, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes (do not overcook).
- Drain well and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, mustard, parsley, and seasonings; pour over potatoes and toss well.
- Carefully stir in bell peppers and green onions.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.