Dinner Healthy Recipe Ideas - Try Grilled Chicken Vegetable Kabobs at your next family barbecue.
Grilled Chicken Vegetable Kabobs Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast without skin, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 wooden skewers
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 12 whole bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, cut into
- 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
How to make Grilled Chicken Vegetable Kabobs
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, and ground black pepper; pour over chicken and marinate one hour in the refrigerator.
- To make skewers, thread tomato, chicken, bay leaf, onion, and bell pepper; repeat.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Discard bay leaves before serving.
- Serve each kabob over 1/2cup of brown rice.