Dinner Healthy Recipe Ideas - Serve Easy Turkey Skillet Dinner with whole wheat bread and green salad.
Easy Turkey Skillet Ingredients
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano, and garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
How to make Easy Turkey Skillet
- Spray nonstick cooking spray in a large skillet.
- Brown turkey and onion over medium heat until turkey is cooked through and onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve while hot.