Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap Recipe - Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap is deliciously crunchy with a refreshing hint of tropical sweetness that kids find irresistible.
|Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap|
This appealing main dish combines seasoned chicken, sweet pineapple, and crunchy shredded vegetables, topped with a delicious poppy seed dressing all wrapped in a warm, whole-wheat tortilla.
Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Light mayonnaise
- V cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 cups Fresh broccoli, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1/4 cup Canned crushed pineapple, in 100% juice, drained
- 1 cup Fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 3 cups Cooked diced chicken, 1/2” pieces (12 oz)
- 6 Whole-wheat tortillas, 10”
How to make Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder for the dressing. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, pineapple, and spinach in a large bowl. Stir in dressing and chicken. Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- For each wrap, place M cup filling on the bottom half of the tortilla and roll in the form of a burrito. Place seam side down. Cut diagonally.
- Serve immediately.
Filling may be made up to one day in advance. Assemble wraps when ready to serve.