Salad Recipes - Corn and Green Chili Salad is so easy to prepare. Add some diced, cooked chicken to make this side dish a meal, or sprinkle over salad greens.
Corn and Green Chili Salad Ingredients
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to make Corn and Green Chili Salad
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl;
- Mix well and serve.