Bruschetta Chicken Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water (30ml)
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup grated cheese
How to cook Bruschetta Chicken
- Combine chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic and basil. Set aside. Drain before using.
- Preheat oven to 190*c. Spray 22 x 33cm casserole dish. In medium bowl combine eggs, water and beat until frothy.
- On a dinner plate combine almonds, flax, parmesan, seasoning and salt and pepper, mix well. Set aside.
- Coat chicken with egg mix. Place on plate next to mix and poke chicken with a fork in several places. Spoon almond mixture over chicken on both sides and lay in casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25mins. Remove from oven.
- Place bruschetta topping over chicken. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake lightly and cover with foil for 10 mins.
- Top with cheese and bake for a further 15mins uncovered.