Healthy Breakfast Ideas - Fruit Cup is Lowfat yogurt dresses up this tasty fruit cup.
Fruit Cup Ingredients
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded, and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1/3 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make Breakfast Fruit Cup
- In a small bowl, combine fruit.
- Divide fruit equally into 4 bowls.
- Put a rounded tablespoon of lowfat yogurt over fruit in each bowl, and sprinkle equal amounts of ground cinnamon before serving.