Dinner Healthy Recipes Ideas - Sprinkle red pepper flakes on Avocado Tortilla Soup for added heat.
Avocado Tortilla Soup Ingredients
- 3 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans low-sodium condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 8 corn tortilla chips, crumbled
How to make Avocado Tortilla Soup
- In a large pan over high heat, combine chicken broth, tomato soup, cilantro, garlic, and ground black pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then puree small batches in a blender.
- Return to pan, add avocado and heat thoroughly. 4. Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with crumbled tortilla chips before serving.