Healthy Recipes - Avocado Garden Salad is easy to fix, looks great on a plate, and is delicious to eat.
Avocado Garden Salad Ingredients
- 6 cups torn or cut mixed salad greens
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large avocado, peeled
How to make Avocado Garden Salad
- Mix salad greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt. Pour over salad mixture and toss together.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Remove pit and peel avocado halves. Slice into thin wedges, about 1/8-inch thick.
- Arrange avocado slices on top of salad and serve immediately.