Healthy Dinner Ideas - Apple Glazed Sweet Potatoes is So easy but so delicious, just simmer sweet potato slices in juice and serve.
Apple Glazed Sweet Potatoes Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened 100% apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 4 small potatoes), peeled and thinly sliced
How to make Apple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Combine apple juice, cinnamon, and salt in a large skillet. Add sliced sweet potatoes and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat slightly and simmer potatoes, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice has been reduced to a glaze.
- Serve while hot.