- 4 eggs
- 6 1/4 oz. shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 1/4 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 3/4 oz. pepperoni
- 1/3 lb leafy greens
- olive oil
- sea salt
How to make Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Beat the eggs and blend in 6 ounces (170 g) of cheese. Spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden.
- Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with 4 ounces cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a salad.
This pizza recipe for 2 person servings.
Go ahead and try sun-dried tomato pesto or a jar of spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, but make sure there is no added sugar.Low-carb topping options are endless: bacon, salami, mushrooms, blue cheese, shredded chicken, sautéed onions, feta cheese.